CCS Momoko - Today's Azone (ver Brown)

Petworks gals go here. Start a new topic for each different doll, or reply to a thread if a topic for that doll has been made already.
Rachel

CCS Momoko - Today's Azone (ver Brown)

#1 Post by Rachel »

Just arrived today, CCS Little Angel Sweethear... er, sorry, CCS Today's Azone (ver. Brown)!! :wonderful:

There was just enough light left when I got home to dash outside and take a few quick photos:

My first thought was - she's a little sister for Cowardly Lion. They are sooo alike in their coloring! Today's Azone has marginally lighter blonde hair and paler pink lips - but her mani/pedi is a deeper pink than Cowardly Lion, her skintone is a little bit more peachy, and her eye color is more taupe than CL's more goldy eyes.

Even so, there's no escaping the sisterly vibe. Before I knew it they were sitting together holding hands, and here it is late evening and they're still cuddled up together. (Trust Cowardly Lion :hug: to make a newcomer feel welcome!)

maggim

Re: CCS Momoko - Today's Azone (ver Brown)

#2 Post by maggim »

just cute! congrats to that sisters!
i thought i didn´t see it right. but yes, cowardly lion is holding her hand.
sooooooooo cuuuute!
:daisy: maggi :daisy:

bluesime

#3 Post by bluesime »

Rachel wrote:Just arrived today, CCS Little Angel Sweethear... er, sorry, CCS Today's Azone (ver. Brown)!! :wonderful:
:D :D :D You're so cute!! hehe Totally agree that she feel like CCS Little Angle Sweetheart :D

Eilichan

#4 Post by Eilichan »

I commented on the photos on Flickr, but that can't keep me from these girls. They are both so cute, perfect sisters. :D

Novapony

#5 Post by Novapony »

so pretty!! :)