ae QP mono

Petworks gals go here. Start a new topic for each different doll, or reply to a thread if a topic for that doll has been made already.
zelie

ae QP mono

#1 Post by zelie »

I hope this isn't a duplicate thread? I couldn't find a thread for her.

She came a few weeks ago and she's as pretty as I expected her to be.

Cute pedicure. I also tried to take a photo of her manicure but it didn't come out, it's a nice pale pearly shade.

Her outfit is very well-made, and I had a very pleasant surprise with her sneakers: they come on and off very easily! I have a pair of white CCS sneakers and they are so hard to take on and off.

close-up

I'm not sure about what I want to do with her hair. Look at those stray hairs! Her pigtails are held together by a strong gel. Initially I had planned to undo the pigtails and let her hair down but I'm worried it might end up looking a mess. So I'm just going to leave the pigtails alone for now.

maggim

Re: ae QP mono

#2 Post by maggim »

congrats!
she is cuter than i expected.
:daisy: maggi :daisy:

Marna

#3 Post by Marna »

She's prettier in real life than the promos. When I have a doll with stray hairs like that, I cut them off. I find that they can never be fixed, & all the fussing with them damages the hairstyle, so I just get rid of them. I like her pigtails, I would leave them.

zelie

#4 Post by zelie »

thank you Maggi!
Marna, when I ordered her I had a brief moment of hesitation because of the pig tails. I think they're cute but I'm still not sure I want her to have permanent pig tails. I've cut 4 or 5 stray hairs and more keep coming up :lol:

Rose-Kat

#5 Post by Rose-Kat »

I like the pig tails,very cute but I think that I'd wash out the stiffness.

Rachel

#6 Post by Rachel »

Oh, isn't she cute! :kissy: I think I agree with Rose-Kat, I'd probably leave the style as is but just wash it to soften it up.