Momoko Travels Again?!

Momoko May is being sent around to MyMomoko members! Post on Flickr and bring the "Best of" photos here!
Eilichan

Momoko Travels Again?!

#1 Post by Eilichan »

Hi everyone! The other day I had a thought that it would be nice if we had another May type travelling Momoko doll on the forum.
I'm willing to use one of my own girls for the task. Just wondering if anyone else would be interested in "hosting" her on her travels.

If anyone is interested in this please comment below. :D
Last edited by Eilichan on Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mae

Re: Momoko Travels Again?!

#2 Post by mae »

Sure, I'd be up for that. I wasn't involved last time though so I don't know much about it.

Eilichan

#3 Post by Eilichan »

mae wrote:Sure, I'd be up for that. I wasn't involved last time though so I don't know much about it.
Great. I always wanted to participate last time with May but wasn't able to. If I understand correctly we just ship her out to whoever is on the list to receive her. Once Momoko arrives you take photos of her. With your own dolls, to events, special places. Whatever you think will be interesting and fun. :D

maggim

#4 Post by maggim »

i would like to give her a holiday home. but i am in germany. the shipping is high.
maggi

Eilichan

#5 Post by Eilichan »

True, true but perhaps we can work around it. Have her shipped for as little as possible. I hope we can all make it work.

Milena

#6 Post by Milena »

I'm from Europe too and I would like to host May too. Momoko dolls are quite light and I would ship her to the next participant by registered mail with tracking. Or should it be by EMS?

Eilichan

#7 Post by Eilichan »

Great, glad to have more interest! Like I had mentioned the most affordable methods would be preferable. :)