CCS 14NY

Petworks gals go here. Start a new topic for each different doll, or reply to a thread if a topic for that doll has been made already.
StephG

CCS 14NY

#1 Post by StephG »

Hello! CCS 14NY arrived last week at work, and our mailperson, Mary, said as she came through the door, "Someone's getting a doll!" :) She knows the size and shape of my doll boxes - too funny. It's been a while since I've had a doll come, so I think she was almost as excited as I was. Anyway, I was pretty jazzed and it took all my willpower to not open her right there and then. But I was dealing with a leaking pipe in my bosses office and other pesky work issues - so I waited until I got home, and even then there was stuff that got in the way, so it wasn't until the next day that I got to even open the box. But she's here, and oh-so-cute. Now I know all Momokos are "cute", in a way, but some are elegant, or trendy, or edgy, or soft and pretty... But this girl is CHEEKY and CUTE and PERT. I think she's got such a fun personality - it jumps out at you! She looked more subdued in her bag (although of course, still cute), but once released, her personality burst forth. So, here she is, box and all! (I have a name for her - it was the first thing I thought when I saw her, but I realize that so many of my doll names end in the sound "y", that I'm thinking about it. Trouble is, I keep thinking of her by this name, so....we'll see.)

Please excuse the fuzzy slippers...

Let me out!

Cuteness!

Did I forget to mention that she's cute?

Georgette is welcoming her, and joining her in wearing chintz patterned overalls...

Nice details on the pants!

Pockets!

Sorry for any repetitions - I'm trying to hurry, while the work day starts! :kissy:

MomokieJem

Re: CCS 14NY

#2 Post by MomokieJem »

Congrats Steph!

She's adorable! Don't you love all the details about this girl? I love her bronzy gold flats.

So what is her name? There's nothing wrong with the "y" ending in a name. Remember, some members use themes to name their girls. My goats are always named after plants/flowers, for example. Yours could be names that end in "y." :wink:

Rachel

#3 Post by Rachel »

Oh, I love her crimpy pigtails!! :kissy: And yes, she does have that cheeky/cute thing going on - I'd noticed FLC has it too. IMO the smiling lips give the honey face a totally different personality to the regular lips - from naughty princess to cheerful and cheeky.

You're making me wish I hadn't passed on her!

Yoshi

#4 Post by Yoshi »

Congrats Steph, that's a wonderful deboxing review :)!
I didn't even notice the detail on the pants before :O!

They look so cute with Georgette in their matching outfits :). You have lovely little ladies :).

maggim

#5 Post by maggim »

congrats steph! she is a cute girl!
:daisy: maggi :daisy:

StephG

#6 Post by StephG »

Thanks for your nice comments, folks! :kissy: I just need to get my little chintz couch and chair out, and we'll be overwhelmed with little rose patterns!

Ok, so for her name - the name Tracey popped into my head the moment I saw her, and it's stuck there ever since. Now I had another name in mind for her when I ordered her, and I'd love to use the name, but...yeah, Tracey - she just looks like Tracey to me! So...I think it's Tracey. :wink: Let's see, I have Penny, Mary, Reggie, Johnny, Minnie and now Tracey. But I also have Beryl, Lauren, Georgette and...hmm, Marons Glaces doesn't have a name yet. Huh! I'll have to do something about that. And Winter Sketch - but I think I'll wait until she gets here. :lol:

MomokieJem

#7 Post by MomokieJem »

StephG wrote:Thanks for your nice comments, folks! :kissy: I just need to get my little chintz couch and chair out, and we'll be overwhelmed with little rose patterns!

Ok, so for her name - the name Tracey popped into my head the moment I saw her, and it's stuck there ever since. Now I had another name in mind for her when I ordered her, and I'd love to use the name, but...yeah, Tracey - she just looks like Tracey to me! So...I think it's Tracey. :wink: Let's see, I have Penny, Mary, Reggie, Johnny, Minnie and now Tracey. But I also have Beryl, Lauren, Georgette and...hmm, Marons Glaces doesn't have a name yet. Huh! I'll have to do something about that. And Winter Sketch - but I think I'll wait until she gets here. :lol:

Tracey is a great name! Perfectly suits her! I named my Midnight Crossing girl Tracie.