Mama Told Me

Seki gals go here. Start a new topic for each different doll, or reply to a thread if a topic for that doll has been made already.
Eilichan

Re: Mama Told Me

#46 Post by Eilichan »

Wish I had the funds to buy your MTM doll, Bo! Just kidding, but I do hope you can get Samantha fixed. It makes one feel bad when their treasured dolls get damaged.

bo_anders

#47 Post by bo_anders »

Thanks for your concerns about Sam, Eilichan :) I think I've fixed her foot. I used super glue and hopefully it will work. She's standing up now :badger:
And I don't wish to sell her twin in the box I'm afraid. Perhaps in the future if I become in desperate need of money.
But of course I'm willing to let all of you "Sugar Daughters" come here and play with my dolls :D
Anders

You will find all my Momoko girls here

Eilichan

#48 Post by Eilichan »

bo_anders wrote:Thanks for your concerns about Sam, Eilichan :) I think I've fixed her foot. I used super glue and hopefully it will work. She's standing up now :badger:
And I don't wish to sell her twin in the box I'm afraid. Perhaps in the future if I become in desperate need of money.
But of course I'm willing to let all of you "Sugar Daughters" come here and play with my dolls :D
I'm glad you fixed her and It would be fun to have a little play date with our dolls. Too bad we are thousands of miles from each other, lol. :lol:

maggim

#49 Post by maggim »

bo_anders wrote:Thanks for your concerns about Sam, Eilichan :) I think I've fixed her foot. I used super glue and hopefully it will work. She's standing up now :badger:
send you a pm. :D

Ashbet

#50 Post by Ashbet »

I'm delighted to finally be able to add to this thread . . . through a stroke of wonderful luck, I was able to bring Maret home to me! (Naked as the day she was born, and I'd still love to track down her outfit someday, but she seems to have enough style for any two other girls as it is! *grin*)

She's getting along well with Kitty, it seems . . .

Hanging out with Mina on the day she arrived:

Thanks to all of you for your encouragement and good wishes!! :kissy:

-- A :3
My Flickr -- mostly BJDs so far, but more Momoko pics to come!

dal

#51 Post by dal »

Congrats - she looks awesome!

dal :0)
See my Flickr photos here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dals/