Twilight Fiancee (Tasogare no Fiancee)

Seki gals go here. Start a new topic for each different doll, or reply to a thread if a topic for that doll has been made already.
dal

#46 Post by dal »

Wow- your Lula looks great as a lil punk girl. I love her too and she looks fab with her friend. Both gorgeous girls in cool clothes!!!

<kiss>

dal
See my Flickr photos here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dals/

laho

#47 Post by laho »

You're sweet, dal :)
Lula still wears punk clothes :

I washed her hair.

Mysha

#48 Post by Mysha »

LuLa is perfect!!!!

Ashbet

Re: Twilight Fiancee (Tasogare no Fiancee)

#49 Post by Ashbet »

I adore Lula <3

(I love the Hepburn look, but I'm so tempted to wash Eden's hair someday . . . I'll only do it if her original style gets messy and I can't fix it, though, because she's so unique the way she is. But it's nice to know that she'll have a beautiful sleek bob if she needs restyling!)

Here's my elegant Eden, who I love to bits!

-- A <3
My Flickr -- mostly BJDs so far, but more Momoko pics to come!

Etiana

#50 Post by Etiana »

I adore Twilight Fiancee and your elegant Eden! She's on my wish list, hopefully someday she'll be mine and I can't wait to clothe her in outfits that don't quite seem to fit my other gals. I've already got a fun black dress and a hat and a Hermes Birkin bag that are itching to be used!

Loved how you paired her up with Milk Tea Party's coat and that necklace is fab and so are those shoes! :daisy:

Ashbet

#51 Post by Ashbet »

I very much hope you find one someday -- she is a treasure!! :D

(I love that you have clothes for her already! *grin*)

Most of my Momoko clothes are more in the earth-tone range, because I'd been envisioning dressing them as little mori-girls -- look how long that lasted! They all have their own personalities, and sometimes demand different styles than planned, hehe! I'm going to have to go on a mission to find things that suit Eden -- I think my first trip is going to be to Target to check out the Barbie Basics and their Little Black Dresses ;)

I thought pink and red might make a nice pop, so I'm glad the coat worked out so well -- and you're going to laugh, but the necklace is actually an *anklet* from a 60cm BJD!! I thought it would be the perfect scale, and it is! (Here's a pic of my Jessamine wearing other parts of the jewelry set, which a friend made for me.)

-- A <3
My Flickr -- mostly BJDs so far, but more Momoko pics to come!