Please don't forget May!

Momoko May is being sent around to MyMomoko members! Post on Flickr and bring the "Best of" photos here!
bo_anders

Please don't forget May!

#1 Post by bo_anders »

Just a reminder. You can follow May's travels and adventures on the Flickr group: May's Travels :chairspin:
Anders

You will find all my Momoko girls here

Loogie
Admin

#2 Post by Loogie »

Yes, since it seems no one is really posting her here anymore. :cry:

whispering-leaf

#3 Post by whispering-leaf »

Loogie wrote:Yes, since it seems no one is really posting her here anymore. :cry:
Yes... ):
Anna

teddybear4me2

#4 Post by teddybear4me2 »

Oh, no, we won’t forget about May, she was the reason I joined this forum and got to know so many wonderful friends!!! Image
Visit My Dolls on Flickr
Enjoy Life's Simple Pleasures.

Tammy

#5 Post by Tammy »

I don't do Flicker.
I really like this forum and the Blythe forum a lot, but when people start referring to off site groups and such for posts, photos and cross activaties, it really turns me off.
No offense and I don't mean to tell you what to do, Loogie, but in my opinion May should have stayed here at the My Momoko forum only and not farmed out to another group; it just makes me sad... :(
This kinda thing happens a lot on some of the Yahoo groups I am on, where instead of posting to the actual group, people refer to posts on some other lists or forums, forcing members to subscribe. Like I said, it totally turns me off. :(
Desparately wanted: Momoko Ver.03ANsp!

ConnieGigi

#6 Post by ConnieGigi »

Are everyone who joint the list within US?

Tammy

#7 Post by Tammy »

ConnieGigi wrote:Are everyone who joint the list within US?
No, there are some foreigners too. I think I saw Spain, France Poland and Malaysia.

bo_anders

#8 Post by bo_anders »

Wouldn't it be best to make it a requirement to present at least some part of the pictures as a story here on the forum? And link from here to the rest of the pictures if you so wish. Then the pictures can reside on Flickr or somewhere else.
Anders

You will find all my Momoko girls here

Tammy

#9 Post by Tammy »

bo_anders wrote:Wouldn't it be best to make it a requirement to present at least some part of the pictures as a story here on the forum? And link from here to the rest of the pictures if you so wish. Then the pictures can reside on Flickr or somewhere else.
I don't think that the Flicker members are members here.
But I totally agree. Like I mentioned above, I think that May should be ours alone and Flicker should have their own. But it's Loogie's doll and it's her choice to include them.

whispering-leaf

#10 Post by whispering-leaf »

I'm flikr member too, but I joined waiting list here =))
Anna

Loogie
Admin

#11 Post by Loogie »

I have reminded people to post here, but even some people who are members here are only posting to flickr.

gracal

#12 Post by gracal »

When she visits me I will probably only post here - i use my flickr for non-dolly pictures. I've been a little absent from this forum lately and only saw this topic just now. I wondered where she has been. I thought she was still with Minklet. If I get her on Halloween I will be so excited!

elcato

#13 Post by elcato »

Where is May now? :)