Travelin' gal

Momoko May is being sent around to MyMomoko members! Post on Flickr and bring the "Best of" photos here!
Mikan
Admin

#31 Post by Mikan »

Loogie wrote:It'd probably be easiest to just move the thread, rather than rewriting everything.
I moved it to May's own personal section in the forums!

MaggieChan

#32 Post by MaggieChan »

Just so everyone knows, I haven't forgotten about May! Things have been super hectic around here lately, but I'll definately get some pictures up this week! :)

Elegante

#33 Post by Elegante »

Yay! I can't wait!

MaggieChan

May Pictures! :)

#34 Post by MaggieChan »

May and I took a trip to the capitol (among other places) today, so I thought I'd share some pictures!

Teaser:

The entire set can be seen on Flickr here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/8206479@N0 ... 261086632/
(oh- and don't bother trying to search for them; my account hasn't been approved yet).

P.S. - Was I supposed to open a seperate thread for pictures? A Best of Thread? I'm kind of confused. :? :)

starkitty

#35 Post by starkitty »

She looks like she's enjoying herself! I can't wait to host!!!! I think she'll love the Bay Area. We can't wait.......

Elegante

#36 Post by Elegante »

A trip to the capital? How exciting! I want to switch places with her!

gcrepe

#37 Post by gcrepe »

I love these pics. She looks like she is really enjoying her time with you and seeing the important sights!

Mikan
Admin

Re: May Pictures! :)

#38 Post by Mikan »

MaggieChan wrote: P.S. - Was I supposed to open a seperate thread for pictures? A Best of Thread? I'm kind of confused. :? :)
Haha up to you.
What might be cool is if you started a new topic - like "May is in DC" or something, and posted a couple pics.
Then anyone entering the forum could see "May in DC" "May in SF" "May arrives in Paris" or whatever.

Just a thought, though. Up to you guys!

Loogie
Admin

#39 Post by Loogie »

Mikan wrote:
MaggieChan wrote: P.S. - Was I supposed to open a seperate thread for pictures? A Best of Thread? I'm kind of confused. :? :)
Haha up to you.
What might be cool is if you started a new topic - like "May is in DC" or something, and posted a couple pics.
Then anyone entering the forum could see "May in DC" "May in SF" "May arrives in Paris" or whatever.

Just a thought, though. Up to you guys!
I think it'd be less cluttered if everyone posted their own thread. And that way, if there was a specific picture you were looking for, like, "Oh! I want to see that picture of May at the beach in SF." you can go straight to those pictures.

Mikan
Admin

#40 Post by Mikan »

Loogie wrote: I think it'd be less cluttered if everyone posted their own thread. And that way, if there was a specific picture you were looking for, like, "Oh! I want to see that picture of May at the beach in SF." you can go straight to those pictures.
Yes, that's exactly what I meant!
(And probably didn't say very clearly, lol)

Loogie
Admin

#41 Post by Loogie »

Hehe, no worries Mikan. I didn't really process the rest of your post. ^^;;

MaggieChan

#42 Post by MaggieChan »

The Traveling Momoko was mailed this afternoon to her new destination!

Bon Voyage, May!

Tammy

#43 Post by Tammy »

Whomever has May from the 19th of August, would you be willing to let me have her first? I am going on a 10 day road trip up central California (Yosemite & Sequoia parks), to SF, then to my brother in law's vineyard just north of Eugene, Oregon. On the way back will drive through Sacramento, then home.

I thought it would be so cool to take May on this road trip along with my Daisy & Lilly (Daisy D and Ver.04ANlw).

Please let me know!

Thank you!

Tammy
Desparately wanted: Momoko Ver.03ANsp!

Tammy

#44 Post by Tammy »

Anyone? ? ?
Desparately wanted: Momoko Ver.03ANsp!

mms0131

#45 Post by mms0131 »

If its not too late to join, and she'd like to see Louisiana she's more than welcome here! :)