AUSTRALIA: A walk to Sydney Opera House

Momoko Global Cultural Exchange: Introduce your region, area, country, customs, culture, foods, local sights, with Momoko's help!
bluesime

AUSTRALIA: A walk to Sydney Opera House

#1 Post by bluesime »

Sorry for deleting all the photos before. I re-upload them again and I hope you don't mind.

---------------------
We will take a walk to Sydney Opera House today and Yukin is our tourguide for the day.
This lovely Tin Man really like Yukin :)

She's wearing Australia fashion brand - Mook

If you come to Australia, you have to come to Sydney Opera House - The iconic building of Sydney and Australia based on the non-linear Postmodernism structure.

Finally, we have Copenhagen Ice Cream. Run and Rasin is the best flavour for me and Yukin.

Hope you enjoy the series :)
Last edited by bluesime on Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:08 am, edited 4 times in total.

teddybear4me2

#2 Post by teddybear4me2 »

What a wonderful scene of Sydney Opera House!!
Yukin’s Aussie fashion brand MooksOutfit is absolutely fabulous.
The Tin Man is great!! (Do you think your Tin girl would be jealous that she did not get to meet the Tin man?)
I love to try some Rum and Rassin Ice Cream. I have to remember that when I visit Sydney someday.
Thank you for sharing Blue, these are wonderful photos.
Visit My Dolls on Flickr
Enjoy Life's Simple Pleasures.

elfinity

#3 Post by elfinity »

Great start to this thread!!! Love it!

I like how you did some macro/micro shots. By this I mean that some shots were of HUGE things, like the opera house, but then some were of small things, like Tin Man, but all of them gave ideas about Sydney culture.

Great job!

yoof san

#4 Post by yoof san »

bluesime wrote:Hi guys, you can't tell everyone that you already been to Australia without seeing Sydney Opera House
So true! Blue I love these photos! The Opera House is on top of my list of places to visit if I ever go to Australia. :) More! More! :D
teddybear4me2 wrote:(Do you think your Tin girl would be jealous that she did not get to meet the Tin man?)
Heehee I was so thinking the same thing. :3

bluesime

#5 Post by bluesime »

Dana: :) Thank you for your compliment of her outfit and the photos. I didn't know there will be Tin Man that day and I was thinking a lot of my poor Tin Girl at home envy with Yukin :D

elfinity: I really like the way you see my photos :) Thank you. Great comments! Sound a bit like Alice in Wonderland too.

yoof san: :D You will have to come to Sydney and hold my Momoko while I taking photo of her. :D

nataluna

#6 Post by nataluna »

oh dear, i have always been curious about Australia, and now i will have more reasons to want to go there... one day...

i like the Mooks outfit idea! only aussie brand i knew was COOGI and also the company that makes those cotton+wax raincoats... i forget the name...

Mikan
Admin

#7 Post by Mikan »

I do like the "macro" and the "micro" views!
Would love to see more! :)

ConnieGigi

#8 Post by ConnieGigi »

Great pictures! thanks for sharing!

melissa

#9 Post by melissa »

Cool pics of your girl, I definitely love the pic of the tin man and the view to the opera house :daisy:

calico_drive

#10 Post by calico_drive »

Oh, how fun! Love the pics!

And how great is that mooks doll clothing? I have a set and I was so pleased + impressed with the quality, especially considering how cheap it was!

bluesime

#11 Post by bluesime »

nataluna: :) I will try to take more photos of Sydney with momoko. Hopefully enough to appeal you coming here :)
Mikan: Thank you so much Mikan !
Thank Connie and melissa :)
Beck: Where did you get the set of Mooks from ? I bought it from my friend but I really one to buy more Barbie clothes and I don't know where to buy.

calico_drive

#12 Post by calico_drive »

I bought it on Ebay a year or two ago, sorry!

They used to have them in the toy section at Target, but I haven't seen them in a long time. There was a line of Barbie outfits by Australian designers for a while, but I can't find any from that range on Ebay now, unfortunately.

dolldivatude

#13 Post by dolldivatude »

Bluesime, your pics of Sydney Opera House are so nice. And how yummy that ice cream looks. :) Even that water looks so deeply blue. Your Momoko is a very cute girl, and I totally dig her outfit.

I tried to get some good shots of my Autumn (03ssor) while I was at the mall today, but it was so windy that I could not get good shots. Not to mention having my two youngest kids with me. They were no help at all.

Novapony

#14 Post by Novapony »

Awesome place to live! Thanks for sharing some of Australia!
Do you every think about sharks when near the water? if there is one phobia I have it's deep water and what lurks below-although I do think sharks are quite beautiful.
Love the host doll too! and I could go on about the yummy ice cream..hehe
:D

Candijacks
Admin

#15 Post by Candijacks »

Very cool set of photos!! :) :)