CCS Exclusive Fiance at Dusk

Seki gals go here. Start a new topic for each different doll, or reply to a thread if a topic for that doll has been made already.
teddybear4me2

CCS Exclusive Fiance at Dusk

#1 Post by teddybear4me2 »

Which Momoko Picture Directory does this girl belong to? Sekiguchi, Petworks or do we need a section called Close-Clipped Sheep (CCS)? Dear admins (Loogie, Mikan, Candijacks) please move this post accordingly if it’s necessary. Thank you!

This girl arrived to our home on the same day when tropical storms Hanna hit our area, so we named her Hanna.
Visit My Dolls on Flickr
Enjoy Life's Simple Pleasures.

Alfie

Re: CCS Exclusive Fiance at Dusk

#2 Post by Alfie »

teddybear4me2 wrote:Which Momoko Picture Directory does this girl belong to? Sekiguchi, Petworks or do we need a section called Close-Clipped Sheep (CCS)? Dear admins (Loogie, Mikan, Candijacks) please move this post accordingly if it’s necessary. Thank you!

This girl arrived to our home on the same day when tropical storms Hanna hit our area, so we named her Hanna.
She's Fabulous!

I love her redressed!

nataluna

#3 Post by nataluna »

yeah i think her suit is good (in general, as clothes for some doll) but i like this type of clothes on her because the yellow colors really pick up the orange of her hair and the tan of her eyes and tie it together.
funny thing is that i usually hate yellow, but i am growing to appreciate it as i see how it looks on some dolls!

Eilichan

#4 Post by Eilichan »

Another cute Momoko. Is her body blushed??? I can't really tell.

teddybear4me2

#5 Post by teddybear4me2 »

Eilichan wrote:Another cute Momoko. Is her body blushed??? I can't really tell.
Thank you, Alfie, nataluna, and Eilichan! Yes, her body is blushed and her nails are also painted with light pink. :daisy:
Visit My Dolls on Flickr
Enjoy Life's Simple Pleasures.

Eilichan

#6 Post by Eilichan »

So she is blushed! That's good since she's the only blushed
Momoko I really like.

Hunnie

Re: CCS Exclusive Fiance at Dusk

#7 Post by Hunnie »

I'm so late in posting in this post, but she just capture my heart.

Really pretty, if you ever put her up for adoption for any reason, please oh my gosh please let me know..I'm so crazy for this girl.