04AN (Ver.04Anpk and 04Anyl)

Petworks gals go here. Start a new topic for each different doll, or reply to a thread if a topic for that doll has been made already.
Mikan
Admin

04AN (Ver.04Anpk and 04Anyl)

#1 Post by Mikan »

I am told that 04Anpk and 04Anyl are identical except for the clothes they came with, and I bought her nude, so....

Note: Her hair is "glued" to be set in place.

Last edited by Mikan on Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chuplayer

#2 Post by Chuplayer »

Very pretty! Her hair is great, and you've always got the nicest dresses :daisy:

Mikan
Admin

#3 Post by Mikan »

Chuplayer wrote:Very pretty! Her hair is great, and you've always got the nicest dresses :daisy:
Thanks! The hair is actually quite stiff in front to hold its shape, I guess.
Dresses: :) I'm a little surprised that I have managed to get some nice dresses... but looking back at some of my previous photos with less nice clothing, good outfits do help photos a lot, don't they?!

Chuplayer

#4 Post by Chuplayer »

Mikan wrote:
Chuplayer wrote:Very pretty! Her hair is great, and you've always got the nicest dresses :daisy:
Thanks! The hair is actually quite stiff in front to hold its shape, I guess.
What do you think they did? Add some styling gel? Sort of heat it up?
Dresses: :) I'm a little surprised that I have managed to get some nice dresses... but looking back at some of my previous photos with less nice clothing, good outfits do help photos a lot, don't they?!
I think photos can be good no matter what the dolls are wearing, but nice clothes do help. I guess I just like the dresses I've seen from you. They're really classy.

Mikan
Admin

#5 Post by Mikan »

I don't know - must be the glue-like substance doll makers use to hold hair in place?

Re: dresses: Thanks! I have a "thing" for traditional dresses ... just be glad there aren't many Victorian-style outfits for Momoko.... :lol: :lol:

Edit: In retrospect, I don't have many really "nice" dresses, but perhaps different dolls make them look very different :)
Last edited by Mikan on Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

t5uk4n3

#6 Post by t5uk4n3 »

Your girl is super lovely! Makes me wanna take a picture of mine.

I was wondering what that stuff was! My 04AN has it in her hair and when I tried to wash it out, it was still there.
<b>Have:</b> Sugary Cafe au Lait; Everyday B-Girl; Dash After School; Wild n Sexy Tune; Go for Victory; Miracle Party Girl
<b>want</b> Love A La Mode, Preppy Girl Cacao ver; 03Ssor; 03DF

blackiegracie

#7 Post by blackiegracie »

So pretty Mikan!

It's weird about the glue. I'd gently wash and comb it out perhaps, but nonetheless, it looks fine the way it is!

Smiles :) Zoila

Eilichan

Re: 04AN (Ver.04Anpk and 04Anyl)

#8 Post by Eilichan »

Here's my 04ANyl Momoko, I call her Makie.

Makie by Talolili, on Flickr

04AN Momoko by Talolili, on Flickr

Here's Makie wearing 04ANpk's outfit.