Lacy Modernist

Seki gals go here. Start a new topic for each different doll, or reply to a thread if a topic for that doll has been made already.
Nephele

Re: Lacy Modernist

#31 Post by Nephele »

Alfie, she's adorable -- are her eyes green?

I don't know if you've named her yet, but I couldn't resist doing my anagramming thing with this one. Have some anagrammed name suggestions:

Sidney Camilla Foster
Maisy Criselda Felton
Felicita Madelyn Ross
Madelyn Solstice Fair

= "Alfie's Lacy Modernist"

-- Nephele

Alfie

#32 Post by Alfie »

Mysha wrote:Alfie Wow! she looks perfect!!!
Awww...Thank you Mysha! :) I'm happy you like the pics....She's such a great doll. :)
Nephele wrote:Alfie, she's adorable -- are her eyes green?

I don't know if you've named her yet, but I couldn't resist doing my anagramming thing with this one. Have some anagrammed name suggestions:

Sidney Camilla Foster
Maisy Criselda Felton
Felicita Madelyn Ross
Madelyn Solstice Fair

= "Alfie's Lacy Modernist"

-- Nephele
Hi Nephele!

Thank you! Yes, her eyes are a soft jade green...quite pretty and unique. :)

I LOVE your anagrams! These are quite clever. :) I haven't named her yet (been to busy) but I do Love the first name set you came up with,(actually I love them all)...Hmmmm....I will have to decide. Thanks so much!

Nephele

#33 Post by Nephele »

Glad you enjoyed, Alfie! I wish my Natural Days Momoko had green eyes. Hmm... Maybe I can get someone to re-do them for me, sometime. My hand's not steady enough for me to even think about doing a re-paint job.

-- Nephele

Etiana

#34 Post by Etiana »

I realized I hadn't added any pics of my Anya to this post. The pictures are elsewhere on the forum but I wanted to add them here.

I adore Anya, she is definitely one of my favourites and with that sweet face, how can she not be? :daisy:

Mysha

#35 Post by Mysha »

Etiana Beautiful photos!