WU 10

Seki gals go here. Start a new topic for each different doll, or reply to a thread if a topic for that doll has been made already.
Eilichan

WU 10

#1 Post by Eilichan »

This is my WU (Wake Up) Momoko. She's absolutely adorable. My only complaint is that her body has a few flaws like excess plastic between her thumb. I've never had this problem with other Momokos but I've seen this on collector pics. Maybe Seki's more lenient on the WU dolls? Anyways, she still gorgeous and here she is!

Her hair's very silky and she has the soft CCS head. :)

Ashbet

Re: WU 10

#2 Post by Ashbet »

Awww, she is lovely!! :)

I had the excess-plastic problem on one of my dolls, and I just used an Exacto knife to carve away the little bit of "webbing" -- it came off without a problem, and now her hand looks great!

-- A <3
My Flickr -- mostly BJDs so far, but more Momoko pics to come!

Eilichan

#3 Post by Eilichan »

Ashbet wrote:Awww, she is lovely!! :)

I had the excess-plastic problem on one of my dolls, and I just used an Exacto knife to carve away the little bit of "webbing" -- it came off without a problem, and now her hand looks great!

-- A <3
Thank you Ashbet, and thanks for the tip too. I'll have to try that sometime.

Etiana

#4 Post by Etiana »

One of my Momokos has the same problem and I never thought to try and carefully cut off the excess - I'm going to give that a try today. Let's just hope this thread doesn't turn into "arghhhhhhh I just sliced my Momoko's hand in half!" :lol: