A Winter Sketch

Seki gals go here. Start a new topic for each different doll, or reply to a thread if a topic for that doll has been made already.
MomokieJem

A Winter Sketch

#1 Post by MomokieJem »

Here is A Winter Sketch.

I was going to name her Peachy because of her peach complexion but she told me her name is Fiona. She's very down to earth.

Her outfit is nicely made. The skirt and shirt and vest are all easy to get on and off. The boots are what I would call a marine green, almost a muted blue?

I think her hair will be hard to manage. I think she'll look wonderful in sleeveless shirts and dresses. The braid in the back can be unbraided (in case anyone is interested).

She has big doe eyes. Her makeup is warm. Her lips are very pretty and nicely shaped. She photographs straight on very nicely.

My Flickr Photos :hamroll:

mae

Re: A Winter Sketch

#2 Post by mae »

Oh, now that you say it she really reminds me of a Fiona I know! Thanks for the description, I can't wait to get her. And it's still winter, for sure!

StephG

#3 Post by StephG »

Oh, Fiona is absolutely darling! Great name for her - she looks like a Fiona! Such a pretty face, with the large grey eyes (a fav of mine) and those pretty, nicely-shaped lips! I love her hair - the fringed bangs are wonderful and the color of her hair is what I was hoping for. You mention that you think her hair will be hard to manage - can you elaborate? I love that outfit SO much.

:daisy: CONGRATULATIONS!!! :daisy:

Cosmia

#4 Post by Cosmia »

Congratulations! Very pretty face and outfit! :)

maggim

#5 Post by maggim »

congrats! she is wonderful, her outfit too :D

my girl is at the customs, as usual :cry: . paying custom fees is okay, but why takes it so long!!! :cry:
now she is two days there and it is weekend.

:daisy: maggi :daisy:

MomokieJem

#6 Post by MomokieJem »

Thank you, Mae, Steph, Marta and Maggi!

Steph, her hair has a flip that looks like it could become unruly. It might just be because of the dry air this time of year but it definitely wants to fly away. I found my Charlene's hair (CS-momoko Today's 1303 bl) and Fluffy First Snow, look better with their hair pulled back a little this time of year. I've not posted any photos of my Fluffy First Snow but I actually have her hair in pigtails.

Maggi, her outfit is VERY nice. I hope you get your new girl soon.

Rachel

#7 Post by Rachel »

Beautiful girl, wish I was getting her. Congrats MomokieJem, and thanks for the photos - and Maggi, I hope yours arrives soon too!

Yoshi

#8 Post by Yoshi »

Congrats MomokieJem, she's really lovely, her haircolor looks gorgeous :).

Eilichan

#9 Post by Eilichan »

She's a gorgeous doll. Well worth the wait, huh? Congratulations.

MomokieJem

#10 Post by MomokieJem »

Thanks Rachel, Yoshi and Eillichan!

I'm real happy with her. Every day she just seems prettier and prettier. She definitely has a uniqueness about her with those large almond gray eyes, peachy blush and rich, dark hair. Yes! She was worth the wait.

maggim

#11 Post by maggim »

here she is:
winter sketch von maggimini auf Flickr
i am very happy with her.
everything is perfect.
her face painting, her clothes and the shoes. and had you see the cute panties :roll:
:daisy: maggi :daisy:

Marna

#12 Post by Marna »

She has really nice coloring :kissy:

MomokieJem

#13 Post by MomokieJem »

Yeah, Maggi! Glad your girl is home with her new Momoko Mama!

:chairspin: :chairspin: :chairspin:

:woohoo:

StephG

#14 Post by StephG »

So, so pretty! Isn't she wonderful?! I'm so happy to see these pictures - please keep them coming! I've heard nothing about my doll...I wonder if the US dealers haven't rec'd their dolls yet...

Edit to add: Just checked with my nice US dealer - she has not received them yet. So I will wait patiently. tap-tap-tap....

MomokieJem

#15 Post by MomokieJem »

StephG wrote:So, so pretty! Isn't she wonderful?! I'm so happy to see these pictures - please keep them coming! I've heard nothing about my doll...I wonder if the US dealers haven't rec'd their dolls yet...

Edit to add: Just checked with my nice US dealer - she has not received them yet. So I will wait patiently. tap-tap-tap....
Oh Steph! I can just picture you taping your toes! :kissy: I hope she comes in SOON!

My order of her with AmiAmi came in super fast, but I'm still waiting for her twin to arrive from Rudi.