Momoko May in California with Tammy

Momoko May is being sent around to MyMomoko members! Post on Flickr and bring the "Best of" photos here!
Tammy

Momoko May in California with Tammy

#1 Post by Tammy »

May has arrived here on SoCal and is resting up before our road trip through some of our national parks and the family vineyard in southwestern Oregon.
We set off a week from today on Sunday 8/19.
I will be taking my trusty little iBook with me and internet connection permitting, will post photos of May's adventures with my two girls Daisy Deeh and Lily Oforanlew (04ANlw :wink: ).
Desparately wanted: Momoko Ver.03ANsp!

Tammy

#2 Post by Tammy »

May met up with Daisy and Lily and off we went on our road trip of California.

First stop was Sequoia National Park with its 200 foot and some tall redwoods. It was rather hot and the high elevation made everyone a little sleepy, but it was overall totally fantastic. Too bad we couldn't stay longer!

Tomorrow we go to Yosemite... scroll down past the comments for my next entry and more photos. :)
Last edited by Tammy on Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mikan
Admin

#3 Post by Mikan »

Oh wow, those are awesome shots!! The first one - they are so tiny and tucked in so well! The second one is just so eye-catching with the matching outfits, too!

bo_anders

#4 Post by bo_anders »

The first picture is great :)
I'm looking forward to follow their adventures. And the girls seem very well prepared.
Anders

You will find all my Momoko girls here

starkitty

#5 Post by starkitty »

It looks like May is definitely having a blast! Great photos.

Tammy

#6 Post by Tammy »

Thank you all for the nice comments about my photos!

The girls had great fun today in Yosemite. I will post some photos a little later.

Elegante

#7 Post by Elegante »

Aww! I love them on the tree!

Tammy

#8 Post by Tammy »

Today I am writing from just outside the western gate of Yosemite National Park. Sorry, was way too tired to do this last night. It wasn't as hot yesterday and there was a slight breeze, though it was very very dry and the fire hazard signs were on max. I am still very shocked to have found cigarette butts at all the lookout points and turnouts.
We went to the far north end of the park to the Hetch Hetchi Dam; it was great, cause there were hardly any tourists there, since most people go to the west central part of the park to see the great falls and such.

May and the girls seemed to enjoy all the views and insisted having their photos taken everywhere; here are a handful:

Today we go to see the famous falls of Yosemite. Not sure if we have internet connection at our next hotel, so my next entry might not be until Thursday...

Mikan
Admin

#9 Post by Mikan »

Wow, stunning & stellar!

Loogie
Admin

#10 Post by Loogie »

That last picture is adorable.

Tammy

#11 Post by Tammy »

Glad everyone is enjoying the photos of our dear girl and her traveling comanions. :) Sorry I wasn't on yesterday, but the hotel we were at wanted money per hour for internet connection and I figured I could do without for one day. ;)
Here's one more photo of May and the girls in Yosemite yesterday.

Scroll down for more...
Last edited by Tammy on Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tammy

#12 Post by Tammy »

Tonight we are in Ukiah, which is about 2 hours north of San Francisco on the 101. Driving through SF wasn't as bad as I thought and my local Toll Roads transponder worked to cross the San Mateo bridge, so I didn't have to fork over the $4 cash at the booth! We went to the famous Baker Beach that has a fantastic view of the Golden Gate bridge. Despite the cold wind and the thick fog that was rolling I managed to snap a hand full of photos. We will try to come back on Monday again for some better and more close up views.

Tomorrow we tour the north coast of California...

Mikan
Admin

#13 Post by Mikan »

Wow, cool, that's an angle of the bridge I don't usually see. And you went near San Mateo? Then you drove fairly close to my office, lol.

The girls look a bit chilly but boy, what a great trip!

Tammy

#14 Post by Tammy »

I would have loved to say hi, Mikan!

It was quite hot, that is until we arrived in SF! Wow, what a change!
I bet the girls were so excited to see the Golden Gate, that they didn't even notice the cold. ;)

Tammy

#15 Post by Tammy »

Today I am writing from Eugene, Oregon! Ack, what a long drive!
I only have one photo today, since there was so much to
do and we were pressed for time to arrive in Eugene.
We continued driving up the Northern California coast, through the
Redwood forests (these are the same forests mentioned in the song This Land is Your Land, This Land is My Land).

Will be spending the weekend in Monroe at my Brother in law's vineyard, which is an hour north of here and am not sure if I'll be able to take any photos. Will see...