Momoko May in California with Tammy

Momoko May is being sent around to MyMomoko members! Post on Flickr and bring the "Best of" photos here!
Mikan
Admin

#16 Post by Mikan »

Sounds like a lovely drive! Have a great time - I'm sure May will understand if the photo opps are limited! :)

gcrepe

#17 Post by gcrepe »

These photos are priceless!!!! They look like they're having a total ball together!

Tammy

#18 Post by Tammy »

Thanks guys! I got to drive some of the ultra curvy roads; totally scary! Poor May and the girls had a tight grip on their seat, as they kept getting thrown around the car. ;)
Desparately wanted: Momoko Ver.03ANsp!

Tammy

#19 Post by Tammy »

Sorry, no photos today; too much visiting with relatives and not enough time to take pictures.

Will be heading back up to the vineyard tomorrow morning and will get some photos then, then off to Mount Shasta, so expect more photos either Sunday night or Monday morning.

Mikan
Admin

#20 Post by Mikan »

Drive safely! I'm originally from a pretty flat state, so I'm still getting used to the California curves!

Tammy

#21 Post by Tammy »

Sorry that I haven't posted the past couple of days, have been really burnt out. Taking photos is more fun that processing them afterwards! lol

We made it back to the vineyard Sunday morning and got some photos taken. It looked like everyone was asleep or at church when we got there, cause I was able to take the photos in peace, but just as I was getting back to the car to try for a narrow escape, EVERYONE suddenly came out of the house! Aunts, uncles, kids, dogs, you name it! Oy!

The Pinot Noir and Chardonay vineyard is in Monroe and the view is fantastic! The girls had lots of fun climbing on the trellises holding the grape vines up.

On the way home we past by Mount Shasta and the girls were pretending it was just a miniature, but in reality it reaches a height of 14,179 feet!

Mikan
Admin

#22 Post by Mikan »

Wow they sure had a lot of fun - and climbing trellises sounds like a blast! (course if I did it, the trellises would all break ;) )

starkitty

#23 Post by starkitty »

It looks like May is having the time of her little plastic life!! LOL! The pictures are beautiful. Thanks for sharing. :D Can't wait to see what's next.

Tammy

#24 Post by Tammy »

Today a very teary eyed May hugged her new friends and said good bye as she flew off to her next destination. She left in a brand new "compartment" wearing the chocker that Lily and Daisy bought for her at a Redwood Forest gift shop.
Good bye, May, will miss you...

I had lots of fun with this project and thanks for letting me host Momoko May!
Last edited by Tammy on Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mikan
Admin

#25 Post by Mikan »

Woohoo!!! Thanks for hosting her - can't wait to see where she goes next!

bo_anders

#26 Post by bo_anders »

It was very fun to watch her adventures. May is a lucky girl.
I hope she tasted some good red Californian wine too :)
Anders

You will find all my Momoko girls here

Tammy

#27 Post by Tammy »

bo_anders wrote:It was very fun to watch her adventures. May is a lucky girl.
I hope she tasted some good red Californian wine too :)
I think that May might be a little under age for wine, but she did sneak a sip or two of Pinot Noir; after all my brother in law is a wine maker, though in Oregon, not California. :)

Loogie
Admin

#28 Post by Loogie »

Mikan wrote:Woohoo!!! Thanks for hosting her - can't wait to see where she goes next!
She's coming home for a bit. A lot of the people who signed up to host haven't posted in a while, so I thought it would be best for the time being.

Tammy

#29 Post by Tammy »

May really does need a rest! ;)

Candijacks
Admin

#30 Post by Candijacks »

These photos are fantastic! Looks like May has had a wonderful time! I just love the matching outfits and the little cameras-too cute! :D