May in Monterey

Momoko May is being sent around to MyMomoko members! Post on Flickr and bring the "Best of" photos here!
Loogie
Admin

May in Monterey

#1 Post by Loogie »

Hey everyone,

May arrived home safe and sound today, with a couple of puppies, too!
Man, no wonder she's tired, having to take care of these two, haha.

At the beach:

Last edited by Loogie on Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mikan
Admin

#2 Post by Mikan »

Aww, those are very cute. Good to see her resting up at home!

Uyek

#3 Post by Uyek »

Will she be visiting the aquarium there? I saw it once and was floored!
However, as your photos show, the coast there is so lovely anyway; the photo ops are fantastic enough without visiting the aquarium at all.

Loogie
Admin

#4 Post by Loogie »

I was thinking about it. The only problem is that it's still tourist season, and the "locals get in free" week is in December. I have a friend with a membership, so maybe she can sneak me in.

Mikan
Admin

#5 Post by Mikan »

Oooo Monterey Bay Aquarium. Keep meaning to head over there sometime again! Maybe I'll have another "I didn't know you were there" run-in with Loogie :)

sunflowered

#6 Post by sunflowered »

amazing pics!

Tammy

#7 Post by Tammy »

I am glad that May arrived home safely. I love looking at her photos; that ocean one is lovely!
I have no idea who gave her the puppies; they were in her "traveling compartment" when she arrived here.
I just gave her the chocker that she was wearing the first photo.
Last edited by Tammy on Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Desparately wanted: Momoko Ver.03ANsp!

Nightfall

#8 Post by Nightfall »

cute pictures - the puppy surprise is funny! XD
So is she taking a break at home then? Will she continue on for a second leg? (I've been worried about missing my turn b/c I'm not checking in here enough or something... ^^;)

Tammy

#9 Post by Tammy »

Nightfall wrote:cute pictures - the puppy surprise is funny! XD
So is she taking a break at home then? Will she continue on for a second leg? (I've been worried about missing my turn b/c I'm not checking in here enough or something... ^^;)
Well, in order to participate in the traveling Momoko May project, I think you really need to be an avid participant here and show up on a regular basis. Almost none of the people that are next on the travel list have even been here at all in the past month. Because of this, May was very hesitant to go on to her next destination, so she opted to go home and rest for a while instead and think about what she wanted to do next.

Mikan
Admin

#10 Post by Mikan »

I'm considering hosting her, but I think Northern California/Bay Area has already been very well represented ;)

Plus my Momoko photos are pretty bad... :lol:

Loogie
Admin

#11 Post by Loogie »

What Tammy said. What I want to to is start a new sign up list. People that did not get to host her before can now sign up. When I get enough people on board and I work it all out on the calender, she'll be on the move again.
Edit: Okay, I've made a new signup list. Let's try and get this going again.
I need to take more pictures of May before she leaves, too. :/

Nightfall

#12 Post by Nightfall »

Tammy wrote: Well, in order to participate in the traveling Momoko May project, I think you really need to be an avid participant here and show up on a regular basis. Almost none of the people that are next on the travel list have even been here at all in the past month. Because of this, May was very hesitant to go on to her next destination, so she opted to go home and rest for a while instead and think about what she wanted to do next.
I do come by here regularly, but I don't end up commenting each time I visit and it's more like once a week than once a day... I know some of you guys through flickr, but I have a different name there and can see where I don't seem like a "regular" here. I guess I'll have to try harder to comment here... ^^;
But nevertheless I'll go head over and sign up again! ^^

Tammy

#13 Post by Tammy »

I thought Flicker was like Photobucket, isn't it? Or is it more like Myspace? Why do you need to sign up here again when you are already here as Nightfall? :::confused:::

Nightfall

#14 Post by Nightfall »

oops, sorry! I was unclear! I meant I would sign up to host May again, not sign up as a new user here. Didn't mean to be confusing!!

Flickr is like photobucket, but also a little like myspace, I guess. Tho it's hard for me to say since I don't use photobucket or myspace... ^^; You host your photos there to post elsewhere online, just like photobucket, but you can have contacts and make comments there, which I think is a bit like myspace?

Mikan
Admin

#15 Post by Mikan »

It'll be nice to see Momoko in Bahhhston. I mean, Boston! :)