Custom dolls

Seki gals go here. Start a new topic for each different doll, or reply to a thread if a topic for that doll has been made already.
Bubblegum

#31 Post by Bubblegum »

Amazing pics everyone!!

Robot, your doll looks fierce. Did she comes wiht a band aid? Just kidding.

Elcato, what a lovely shot of your doll. She looks pensive.

Teddy pics of Whiter Shade, is lovely and romantic looking. The pink dress suits her so well.

dal

#32 Post by dal »

Lovely pics everyone! Teddybear where did you get that pretty pink & white dress on the no bangs pink hair? Both pink haired dols are gorgeous.

Like spun sugar!
See my Flickr photos here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dals/

teddybear4me2

#33 Post by teddybear4me2 »

dal wrote:Lovely pics everyone! Teddybear where did you get that pretty pink & white dress on the no bangs pink hair? Both pink haired dols are gorgeous.

Like spun sugar!
Thanks to blackiegracie’s hint on this exquisite Barbie Pink Lace Party Dress, it’s perfect for my PINK girl. Here is the original new dress introduction entry from blackiegracie
http://www.mymomoko.org/viewtopic.php?t ... light=pink
(Except, the cute pink bag did not come with the set I bought)
Visit My Dolls on Flickr
Enjoy Life's Simple Pleasures.

starkitty

#34 Post by starkitty »

teddybear4me2 wrote:
starkitty wrote: I was thinking of doing the same thing but instead of black maybe brown. I don't know what do you guys think? That is definitely a good look for her.
Brown, Medium to light cinnamon brown, delicately highlighted is a must.
dal wrote:.is that Lazy Afternoon? She's adorable!
Nop, sorry, Dal, she is not the girl in Lazy Afternoon. This girl has been in my family for more than 1 month now. She came with a very mess hair when I adopted her. I have tried to re-style her hair couple times, but nothing worked out. So I decided to give her a re-rooted and yet still keeping her original hair style. She was the Happy Graduation girl and there she is, as happy as she can be with her new look.
That sounds pretty good teddybear4me2..and btw your girl is gorgeous w/ that red hair!!

starkitty

#35 Post by starkitty »

teddybear4me2 all your customs are absolutely adorable. I want a pink haired girl now!!

actually all of the custom girls are very unique and pretty...I so want a fantasy colored hair girl.

momohuny

Some customs...

#36 Post by momohuny »

Here are some of my custom Momokos...

Hope you like them!

Lisa

kd_230692

Re: Some customs...

#37 Post by kd_230692 »

momohuny wrote:Here are some of my custom Momokos...

okay, the volks body momoko looks kinda like them newer sekiguchi unoa dolls lols...

and i definitely seen that 9-5 momoko repaint on a japanese customiser's site. you are freaking lucky to get her :3

and CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!! *total chobits fanboy* holy cruds, she is made of awesome...

i seriously need to post in this thread soon...

tlalocii

#38 Post by tlalocii »

All of these are awesome! Great jobs!

momohuny

#39 Post by momohuny »

Hi John!

The Volks body Momoko was an OOAK by Freddy Tan - the photo is lousy, but the paint work is perfection! She's really cool, with several tattoos and a glock.

The 9-5 momoko was customized by Sweet Marble...I had a few of her male volks (I'm addicted) and when I saw her Momoko, I about had a stroke...this one is almost never seen with out Silver, her Sweet Marble boyfriend, lol!

And I'd wanted a Chii momoko since Sekiguichi released the Gainax girls...she's a Marrons Glaces rerooted with platinum hair. The hair beads are made of sculpey...otherwise, she's all pieced together from existing clothing! (Ears from Mimo White Princess....)

---------------

Thanks, tlalocii!! I can only take credit for the reroots & the elf, lol - the repainted ones are by Freddy Tan, Sweet Marble, and can't remember the name of the artist who made the Daisy D custom....

Lisa

tlalocii

#40 Post by tlalocii »

Freddy Tan always does such an awesome job! He is a great guy too! I had the opportunity to meet and sit next to him at the Dolly Dolly convention in Japan about year and a half ago!
His work gets better and better!

tlalocii

#41 Post by tlalocii »

Lisa it just dawned on me who you are! I had the opportunity of meeting you in Baltimore at the FR convention! Keep up the great work you do! Saying hi to you!

Rolando in Az.

momohuny

#42 Post by momohuny »

*waving* Hi Rolando! Are you going to Pittsburgh this year??

dal

#43 Post by dal »

Nice work Lisa!

I also love the Gainax girls but I have yet to do the reroot I was planning so instead I bought a blue wig from Miniwoo and dressed a bald Mama Told me in Rei's outfit. Hope you like:

teddybear4me2

#44 Post by teddybear4me2 »

dal wrote:I also love the Gainax girls but I have yet to do the reroot I was planning so instead I bought a blue wig from Miniwoo and dressed a bald Mama Told me in Rei's outfit.
WOW, She looks stunning!! I never try a wig on a doll before; I guess, if you ever want a different hair color, it would be a just instance swap of a wig instead of spending 8-10 hours to reroot.
Visit My Dolls on Flickr
Enjoy Life's Simple Pleasures.

dal

#45 Post by dal »

Thanks TeddyBear!

Now i want a pink haired one like yours!

':roll:'